If you think you know who did all these amazing things, I think you should be a reporter for baseball. Find out if you were right at the end. The I stands for initials.
- Who hit the most home runs in World Series history?
(Hint He was a catcher for the New York Yankees I MM)
2. Who is the only pitcher to throw a perfect game in the World Series?
( Hint in 1954 Baltimore Orioles pitcher I DL)
3. Who had the most strikeouts in one World Series game?
(Hint 1968 St. Louis Cardinals pitcher I BG)
4. Who has appeared in the most playoff games?
(Hint New York Yankees shortstop I DJ)
5. Who has the lowest career ERA in World Series history?
(Hint San Francisco Giants Pitcher I MB)
6. Who drove in the most runs in his career?
(Hint Milwaukee Braves first base I HA)
7. Who was the first player to named MVP of most leagues?
( Hint Cincinnati Reds outfielder I FR)
8. Who out-homered 223 teams during one season in collage?
( Hint Cubs first basemen I KB)
- Mickey Mantle
- Don Larson
- Bob Gibson
- Derek Jeter
- Madison Bumgarner
- Hank Aaron
- Frank Robinson
- Kris Bryant